New Treatment for Rheumatiod Arthritis

http://www.news-medical.net/news/20100130/New-biomarker-may-predict-treatment-outcomes-in-RA-patients.aspx

Now this sounds promising. They want to know if the medication will work, even if it does it will be unaffordable by most of us. They said the price tag will be about $16,000 per year. Hey after that deduction from my paycheck I'll have just under $3000 to live on per year. It only take two working parents just to make ends meets. I don't know where they think a person can come up with that kind of money. Insurance, now that's a joke. No one wants someone with Rheumatoid Arthritis and if they do let you have insurance there is a year waiting list for preexisting conditions.

This isn't all bad news. They are researching and working on our problem. Hopefully they will find an answer and a way to give it to everyone who needs it. As far as volunteers to try out the medications, I want to know where I can sign up. I've tried before, but there is never anywhere close to where I live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy