Bad Flare up

This has been a long weekend. My RA is flared up with the bad weather. We got a little bit of snow, ice, and lots of rain. My husband found the ice on Sunday at work. He fell, slide into a golf cart, and hurt his back. He is ok but his back is very bruised. So he been hurting and not doing much, which leaves me to push harder and keep moving.  Now in all fairness I haven't been telling my husband about all my problems because there is nothing we can do about them. We have no money and the clinic doctor will have to wait till March.

My hands hurt 24 hours. In my left hand my ring finger easily gets stuck. When you look at the palm of the end their is two swollen balls to the mussel to the finger. (at least I think it mussels). Between my bottom thumb knuckle and my wrist is another Swollen bump that will come and go.  Both of my wrist hurt. The left wrist doesn't want to move at all in the mornings. Putting pressure on things is very hard to do. I can barley open medicine bottles, jars.. even a can of soda is hard to open.

My right hip is causing me not to sleep. It doesn't just hurt in tingles. I'm a side sleeper. If I sleep on my right side it hurts and tingles. If I sleep on my left side it tingles. I can sleep on my back, but then I snore. My hip still tingles if it is already acting up.

My left foot I don't understand. There is something hurting and pulling on the top of the foot. This has been going on for awhile now. When I first get up I have to walk on the ball of the foot. Then something in the foot cracks and it hurts less. Thankfully I can walk on it when it hurts less and it feels even better in my work shoes.

Some where between the pain, lack of sleep, and trying to help more around the house, I've been a bit edgy. Like when a certain man says I should just put a little effort into scrubby my son's stickiness of the table.  Sadly he got an earful, and like a said before I didn't tell him how bad my hand are right now before that moment.

I'm still trying that boswella. I did sadly forget it yesterday, so that didn't help anything. With this bad flare up and weather it hard to see if it is working or not.. but the report did say it would take a week..so I think the boswella needs more time and for me not to forget.  I need to get a large pill reminder again. I had them in the past but they slowly got old and broke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy