Cold Weather

That wonderful cold weather is here. As much as I like to see and try to play in the snow, cold weather is still a pain. Many people complain about their joints and for many rheumatoid arthritis suffers the cold can be extremely painful. For some reason when I get a handful of something cold, like hamburger, not only is this cold for me but it send pain right up my arm. This is why my hamburgers are cooked by someone else.

Here are some ways to help ease the pain from the cold.

  • Keep yourself warm this winter. Gloves, hats, coat, and hot chocolate.
  • Stay Hydrated. Joints hurt less when you get the right amount of water.
  • Use skin lotion. I don't know why but using lotion on my hands makes my knuckles feel much much better.
  • Stretch every morning.
  • Use warm water to help ease hurting joints.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy