Looking for a WheelChair

I've been so very busy the last few months but I have made some improvements. Sadly I'm not currently treating my RA with the doctor at the clinic. Boils down to too much over all with the monthly visits, blood works, and medications that didn't work well enough for me. So I'm doing what I can from home starting with drink plenty of water and doing what ever I can to keep moving.

I have also gotten a handicap placard for those days I can't really walk. Now I need to get a wheelchair for those bad days as well. Because I live in a tourist town, there is not always a wheelchair available for me to use. I'm not looking for anything fancy just a manual folding wheelchair. I was very supprised to find the weight of these chair starting around 40lbs. They do make ultra light wheelchairs, but they cost hundreds more. Making it a bit difficult to handle since on those bad day I can't even lift a gallon of milk.

I made a wish on wishuponahero.com for a wheelchair and I'm hoping to get help saving up for that wheelchair I need. Even if people could just donate one dollar, I would be that much closer to meeting the goal for a wheelchair.

Medicade and some insurrances do pay for wheelchair, neither do I have however. At least wish upon a hero offers a way to ask for help for needs and wants.

http://www.wishuponahero.com/wishes/?id=726277

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy