October – Dental work with Rheumatoid Arthritis

I’ve decided to find a new rheumatologist. I just can’t go back to the last one I tried. I feel I need my focus on my RA first. Kind of hard to lose weight when they just want to push more prednisone burst on me. So I’m not taking any prednisone and I’m refusing to ever use it again.

So now I just have to wait until February for a doctor’s appointment. I only have Friday and Saturday off with my job so I found a doctor who is open on Friday. The last Rheumatologist wasn’t. I’m just hoping if I keep doing the blood work I can keep getting my meds refilled until then.

I also have a dental appointment that had to be rescheduled, now 1st week in November. I found out that I had to have doctor permission just to get my teeth clean. Worse part is if I need any more dental work like a filling or anything more extensive I have to be off my Orencia for three to four weeks. I don’t think they understand what kind of pain they are asking me to go through especially through the winter months. I can only hope we don’t run into that issue. Otherwise I’ll be asking how severe it is and if it can wait until spring. No fun at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy