Rheumatoid Arthritis –Natural Remedies

by jconejo
Natural remedies seem to work for some and then not for others. I have often wondered why. Was it their state of mind? I don’t think so. Personally I have tried many of them. As with the prescribe meds natural remedies can also have side effects. Check out this article on WebMD for more info.

Now I’m not saying natural remedies don’t work. I personally think that is how the doctors got started. There are some things to consider. If you are already take medicine from the doctors then you really do need to check with the doctor. The natural remedy and the prescribe medicine could interact with each other. Especially with biological meds that are being used for RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis).

Another thing to consider is the severity of the disease. There is light, mild, and severe. I have severe RA. According to WebMD article, men tend to get more severe symptoms. Since everyone can have different ways that RA affects them, there are many ways for treatment. Some many different variables explain why some natural remedies will work for some people.

For me I’m giving the doctors a hard time to keep my number under control. So trying anything more at this time we need their approval so we could find out what works and what doesn’t.

I have many friends, family, and readers who tell me about natural meds. Keep sending them in and tell me how it is working for you. I’m happy to share the stories and remedies here. I just hope this explain why they work for some people and not for everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy