Rough Day, but enjoyable

I'm sore today. My elbow is opening just a little more as I keep exercising it. I need to see a real physical therapist, but I'm waiting to see the Rheumatologist in February.

Today we walked around thrift stores. Didn't buy much, but we enjoyed getting out and looking. It was rainy today so it was a great way to get out. Unfortunately, my right hip, send pains part down my right leg as I sit here with my feet up.

I'm very concerned at how fast I blow through the detectable this year as I don't really have it all at once. I'm fully suspecting to not only blow right through the detectable but also meet my out of pocket cap in just a few months.

Only a month more to go. I have lots of question and promise to not only ask them all, but share the answers as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy