New Doctor, yeah, I think.

Now I have to say this was much less of a pain then I thought it would be. May 13th is my appointment with my new doctor. I was even able to switch days at work so I won't have to use personal time to see him. Hopefully this will last awhile. I like to stick with one doctor for awhile so we don't have to keep changing things.

My husband, Richard, is start physical therapy tomorrow. There is something wrong with his back again. They are going to schedule MRI to get more information and he is being sent to an orthopedic. Sound like it may be time for another back surgery. This is a little scary but it worked out best last time. It just put a lot of stress on me, as I'm the only one working. We have heard from four doctors now that he needs disability, hopefully that will come through soon. We have been waiting almost six months now for an answer.

Stress is a very interesting thing. I do my best to ignore and deal with it but I find it leave my shoulders feeling very tight and sore. Stress also makes me feel tired. Thankful I have a wonderful family and really good work environment that keeps me going.

I have to take my tramadol almost daily. I've been getting an odd shooting pain in different spots. Usually my hands, hip, and knees. Now heat and rest help but it been too hot for a heating pad and no time for rest. I'm pushing to write more to help make some money and with my day job, it is turning out to around ten or more hours a day typing away. Should be good exercise for my fingers right?

Thankfully we have an already paid vacation in July. We'll get to go see our family, which is eight hours away. I have a feeling we are going to need the break. I've told Richard to make sure to push the surgery off until after the vacation. I can't wait to see everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy