Paperwork, "Last day you felt well?"

I was working on filling out new paper work for the new Rheumatologist. I find the paperwork completely stupid. Why? The doctor is in the same building that my family doctor is in and the same office of the last Rheumatogist, who is leaving.

I hate writing things out on paper, if I could type the info it would be faster and easier. Writing with pen and paper just hurts. Not to mention all of these questions are already in their files. They gave me one little line and ask me to list treatments. I really want to write "Sorry long list won't fit here!"

and then I get to the question that ask "Last day you felt well?" Okay, I couldn't help myself anymore. I wrote "Good Question, This affects my life everyday."  I'm mean gee lets see I was diagnosed when I was 20 (I'm going to be 34 in June) and it does affect every single day of my life. It just something we have to live with.

The next question wasn't much better. "List all medication ever used for this problem." Really I don't think I can remember exactly what we did 10 years ago, nor do I care anymore.

I just hope this new doctor is smarter than his paper work. It listed I bring all my meds to my appointment too. I'll bring most of them. I'm not carrying the Orencia in there. Orencia need to be kept cold and I don't like traveling with it. Really why do you have to see the meds, you don't believe me. Its not like I want to pay you over $100 a visit to just not take the meds you suggest. My appointment is on the 13th. Should be interesting.


picture is by nikareteku

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy