Start of 2011

Living with RA is not easy. People living with RA want share their experience so they can help future generations. RA does much more then just hurt.

I laugh as I call for my children to come lift out that full gallon of milk from the refrigerator. Sadly I can not lift up the milk, to me it feels like 30lbs. I'm not old, 31, but I sure feel old. Why is this RA so bad? Because the proper treatment is just too expensive to afford, especially without insurance.

I have started this blog to keep tract of how living with RA affect me and to share what I go through. Maybe this will help someone or help my grandchildren who are likely to get this.

It the start of 2011 and this year I'm going to share a weekly report of what is going with my RA and how it affects my life.


HeliumLiving with rheumatoid arthritis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy