Thank Heaven for Fridays

Today is Sunday but it is my Friday as I thankfully have the next two days off from work. It has been a very long week. Many of the girls in our office have been sick and I feel a bit worn myself. I bet I'm catching something as well.

My shoulders have been very painful. The pain wakes me up at night. I try to adjust my self to sleep on an angle on my back but once I fall asleep I must roll over.

Today my toes also joined the fun. Every toe was just painful to wake on. For some reason the bottom of the heel of my foot has also been hurting this week. It hurts even worse when I don't have shoes on.

With all this pain I was very thankful to find one last pill for pain left in the cabinet. I have been hoping to see the doctor at the local clinic.. but that may have to wait till next week.

I find that moisturizer helps for some reason but I don't know why. Why doesn't matter too much as long as something helps.

I going to introduce more fruit into the family diet. Going to try to make us all a bit healthier. I would like to be able to walk through Dollywood this summer.. or else I'll have to buy a wheelchair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy