Prayer

We moved from Ohio to Tennessee for the wonderful view of the mountains and to get away from the snow. This year has been a bad year for snow and ice in Tennessee with more on its way tonight. I hear many co-worker feel the cold weather in their joints.

I can't really tell because the joints have just been hurting. The worst is my shoulders. They have just been so bad full through the last week. I tried everything from heat, mussel rub, hot shower, and pain relief medication. Yet the shoulder continue to hurt. Sometime they "go out" just too painful to use or move.

Last night I just prayed. I prayed for my shoulder pain to ease up.

I woke up refreshed and my shoulder felt great. Through out the day my right should started to get a little sore, but I did a bunch of cleaning that needed done as well.

I'm sitting here typing with my shoulder still feeling much better then they have all week. I don't know why but the shoulder pain stopped, but praying sure did seem to help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy