9/10/11 Keep Moving

One thing I have learned about living with rheumatoid arthritis is to keep moving when you can. I was amazed when I woke up this morning and my ankle felt much better, sore but totally walkable. On my way home from work, I called my husband and offered to stop by the store to pick up what we needed. I was able to walk the store, we only need a few items, but was getting sore and tired when I was checking out.

I'll keep moving as long as can. It would be nice to get some yard work done tomorrow, just have to see how I feel.

I took the health assessment for my insurance, I have reserved feeling about it. I scored 35 out of 100. They tried to suggest I should be worried about my lack of exercise. I think that is the least of my worries as I love to go walking in the mountains, at dollywood, and even window shopping. There were also questions about how many cups of vegetables and fruits do you eat a day. I honest have no clue and guessed. I'm assuming I underestimated.

The health assessment makes me nervous, but we will just have to wait to see what happens. I excited to find a rheumatologist and hope to start searching for one this week. I want to read about the doctor and their recommendation, then see if the insurance will cover them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy