Orencia?

Lots have changed since my last post. I was told to stop taking everything. The rheumatologist thinks rituxan is not working for me. I started to feel much much better. Then the rheumatologist put me back on methotrexate and 5 mg of prednisone.

Big Day coming up October 29th. the day to try Orencia. Not too sure how I feel about it, but I'm willing to try it. My Rhuematologist is very good so I trust she will find the right answer in the end. Thank god my insurance has an out of pocket cap. I won't have to worry until January as I have already met my out of pocket cap for this year. I will share the wonderful expense and experience as we go through this new treatment. Fingers crossed this works cause I hate needles. From what I understand I'll have three infusion, taking about an hour each, two weeks apart. Then once a month. I'm expecting big results for getting an IV once a month or we won't get too far with this treatment.

Overall things are going really well for us. We have moved into a nice condo with three floor, which means two flights of stairs for me. Sometimes the stairs are really hard but they are getting easier overall.

Please send wishes and prayers my way for the orencia to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy