11/19 update

It has been a long week. I have tried to start walking more which may be contributing to a flare up in my knee. I just so want to knock off a few pounds.

One more week before the next oriencia infusion. Next week I have to see the doctor and then go to the hospital for the infusion because the nurse will be off that day. They had to work hard to fit me into their schedule since I only get Sunday and Monday's off. I really couldn't keep using personal time to cover for the apts, I was running out.

I've been having a wonder itchy skin issue though. It currently 3 am and I just can't sleep. My husband is also experiencing the same issue with the itchy skin. I think it is do to the change to an off brand soap. We normally have to use Dove Sensitive skin or an off brand similar. I think he tried a different one that just said sensitive skin and was a store brand. Well tomorrow I'll remedy that with a stop at the local store.

I would really like to see about visiting a Chiropractor too. The back of my neck just is sore all the time and feels all tight and swollen. This is where I really wish we live in a place that had a pool. When I can get into the water I feel all the weight is lifted off my body. The water is smoothing and I can move around. Of course getting out can be hard and often wipes me out of energy. This would be perfect for my weight loss goal though. Just don't have extra money or time right now for the public pools. However the next time we move has got to be into a place that has a pool. That may be dreaming but it is a goal.

My insurance still doesn't have the bill listed from the medical group.. but hopefully they will soon. I know the start of the new year is going to be rough until I met that out of pocket expense. The biggest problem is that I meet that expense so fast. After my deductible is met I do have 90/10 insurance. Meaning I only pay 10% of anything after the deductible. My employers is awesome and also helps pay for half of my deductible as well. Out of everything I have dealt with I think I am very lucky to have found such a wonderful place of employment. So days are still tough, but I love my job overall.

Note picture above is from http://www.bracelets-plus.com/. They make many wonderful bracelets, collars, chockers, key chains, and more. I just love their designs.

Comments

  1. Thanks for mentioning our products once again Tracy your the best =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments, stories, and information with us. We hope you return to tell us even more.

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy