Black Cumin Oil??

My friend Brenda shared this link with me:

http://www.herbsandoilsworld.com/is-this-the-most-important-oil-to-put-in-your-body/

It is about black cumin oil which says it helps to increase the body's immune system. It also talks about a study from 1987, which for me doesn't say much because we have come a long way in medicine since that time.

I have an honest question. Not putting anything down but trying to understand. RA, Rheumatoid Arthritis, is due to the immune system attacking the joints. Most of the prescription drugs we are given lower the immune system to help slow down RA, so is increase the immune system a good idea?

So if you use or know someone who uses black cumin oil, we are looking for your opinion. I'm also looking for a few opinions on my above question.



Note: picture is by nikareteku

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy