Glucosamine

One of the first things I have learned about living with RA and no medical is to find other ways to help to ease the pain. Days like today, rainy, tends to make my joints more painful. With spring hopefully around the corner there will be more rainy days. With that in mind I was thinking about restocking my glucosamine.

Glucosamine is a great supplement for anyone with Arthritis. This has help me and many other people I know to reduce and improve the condition of their joints. After taking Glucosamine for a little over a week I found my joint have less inflammation and pain. My husband eventually also got some arthritis in his hands. He also gave the glucosamine a try. Two weeks later he told me his hand were feeling much better. There are many herbs and vitamins that can help but when I'm telling people about who to help with arthritis, glucosamine is the first one that I tell them about.

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucosamine

“A 2009 scientific review of available studies concluded that glucosamine sulfate, glucosamine hydrochloride, and chondroitin sulfate have individually shown inconsistent efficacy in decreasing OA pain, but many studies confirmed OA pain relief with glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate combined use.”

I use the Spring Valley Brand and for me it seems to help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy