Long Week

This week has been particularly long. With the wonderful cold weather we have been having I have been pushing myself even harder. Now I'm left sore and tired. I have been taught how to crochet by my coworkers. We are very slow at work right now so we have time to crochet between calls. I'm surprised at how much crocheting made my hand hurt at first. I did not give up though. I decided that this would be a good exercise for my hands. I do type at home and at work, but crocheting seems to use more or different mussels. Each day I would crochet until my hands hurt. Right now I can crochet almost all day long until the end of the work day. If I can keep this up I'll have my first crocheted blanket by spring.

I have listed many good article links on the blog today. Some are for grout. Grout and RA seem to be closely related. Many things that we do to ease the Rheumatoid pain will work for a grout suffer and some of there techniques may help us with are RA.

With the recall of Tylenol I hope everyone has checked their cupboard and made sure they don't have any of the recalled bottles. To find out more about the Tylenol recall please visit: http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/

I found that an aspirin will work just as well if not better then Tylenol will for my pain. Of course aspirin is not for everyone, but as long as you have no reason not to take aspirin it may be worth a try. Please let you doctor know or ask before trying. Better safe then sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy