Long Day

Another long day for me. My joint just started to un-stiff at 1:00 this
after noon and I've been up since 5:30 this morning. My left foot hurts
as well. When I walk on it, it feel like there is a swollen or pulled
mussel on top of the foot. My knees where also weak this morning,
although I was too stubborn to take my cane to work. I think people look
at me funny when I have to use. I think all of this is currently due to
the bad snow storm we are suppose to get this Friday. It should only be
three inches but down here in the mountain and skinny roads it becomes a
big mess because they can't salt everywhere that needs it. It very hard
to go up hills covered in ice. I have still managed to almost get
through the work day, I have an hour before it time to go and it there
are no phone calls coming in, I wrote an article on Associated Content
and one for Ehow so far. And I'm currently working on this post for the
RA blog. So even with the stiffness and pain I keep pushing forward.
I ordered the Boswellia and it should be here today or tomorrow.
Hopefully adding this with my other medications will help. I currently
take Methotrexate and Tramadol. Both of which help just a little but not
enough.
My husband is working on finding a better job and putting all his years
of Management back to use. He may be returning to retail store
management if he can find the right job. I pray that he can, then I'll
be able to quit my job and take better care of the children and of myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy