Boswellia

I have just discovered an interesting story on WebMD about a lady with a baby who found out she had RA. She was have many difficulties after getting the OK from her doctor, due to breast feeding, she tried Boswellia and Fish Oil to naturally fight the Rheumatoid Arthritis. I found this very interesting as I had not heard of Boswellia before this. I found out that Boswellia helps with a nice list of thing including Rheumatoid, Osteoarthritis, Menstrual craps, and Asthma. Boswellia is also more gentle on stomachs then other non-steroid drugs and there doesn't seem to be any known medicine interactions that were know. (Please ask your doctor just to be safe.) After about a week many people are rating this very high saying it is amazing. Plus Boswellia is not very expensive at all. I found it on Amazon (link in picture below) for only $3.69 for 100 caps that have to be take twice a day. Therefor only an expensive of $3.69 every two months. I'm very excited to try this medication and will be picking this up by Monday--My day off. I'll be keeping you updated on how it works, please leave a comment if you are also using this as we would all love to hear more - hopefully good- news about Boswellia.




Link to the story on WebMD
http://www.webmd.com/rheumatoid-arthritis/guide/rheumatoid-arthritis-best-worst-supplements-herbs

Some more site I found with more information on Boswellia:
http://www.suite101.com/blog/daisyelaine/boswellia_reduces_inflammation
http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/69149.cfm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy