7/27/11

Sometimes I wonder how much pain we have to endure. I still can't eat much. My jaw doesn't open as much as it used to and it often hurts when I chew. It is not my teeth, it my jaw bone.

My left arm won't extend all the way. The elbow just won't open all the way. I keep trying to stretch or exercise to see if I can get the elbow to open more.

My neck and back have been bothering me for the last two days. Today I Just hurt all over. Wrist, ankles, and toes had to join the fun too.

I put a call into the clinic to see if I can get some prednisone. They don't like to give prednisone to me, but I know it will take the pain away for a while. It would be nice to eat a meal without hurting so much.

It seems like there is tons to do. I'm trying my best to learn my job, which thankfully is a sit down computer dispatch job. The lawn needs mowed. The kids clothes need to be gone through for school starting in less than month. My husband is exhausted...he has to help me with almost everything including grocery shopping. It doesn't help that he is also getting older starting to get sore and has a bad back. He still does everything that he can including working full time as a maintenance man. With the heat this year, it is also taking a toll on him.

The stress in our household is a bit high, while money is very tight. We have plans and things will get easier, but for now we need to watch every penny.

I can understand why people give up and take disability...although disability isn't much money medicaid usually comes with it. I know one day I'll have to take disability, like many other because of the defects cause from the Rheumatoid Arthritis, but I'm trying to push that off as long as I can.

I often feel as though I'm just complaining but there is a lot of pain and frustration with Rheumatoid Arthritis. On one hand I try to except I can't do thing and the funny defect I see come and go... On the other hand I'm upset that body is doing this and that I can't do what other people can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy