Results

Thankfully the test results were not as bad as I though they were going to be. No surprise my number which indicated I need iron was down to 10.something. I'll have to continue to take iron everyday until the number go back up. Of course it doesn't help that my periods have been strong and worse than normal. Plus my rheumatoid arthritis flares up a week before my period. A period is already rough for women and can make them tired, making it a double whammy for my energy with the iron.

The other problem with my blood work indicated something about allergies. Well I have a sinus infection so that explains that. I got some antibiotic to hopefully get ride of the infection. The sinus infection is a third whammy to my energy level.

Now the best part, my rheumatoid arthritis is now affecting my jaw. It makes since the jaw has a joint to open and close my mouth. I've been having a hard time eating off and on for the last month. You would think I would have lost some weight but instead I gained four pounds back. It makes since, I have been very tired and sore so I've been resting instead doing as much as I normally would.

Well I can't let my jaw affect healthy eating. I plan I getting back to moving and doing what I like as soon as I can. Hopefully when I get insurance in November I'll be able to see a doctor who can help improve these problems. The doctor at the clinic are trying but there is limited amount to what we can do without insurance.

Comments

  1. My husband has Rheumatoid arthritis and after month's of medication he found the side of effects from the prescriptions was making him sicker. Now he swims every day and has changed his diet. He lost a lot of weight, but his body is healthier. Every day it is a new pain. Tracy I hope you get some relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan. I feel as though this is my place to share everything so people understand and know what RA can do. The blog is also useful for when the doctors want to know a pattern or more of what is going on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments, stories, and information with us. We hope you return to tell us even more.

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy