Long Week

It has been an interesting long week. I'm taking predisone which has been kind to give me the "I'm hungry" and "very hot" feeling. My wonderfully monthly period is also about to visit giving me that grumpy and tired feeling. All together just plain not feeling right.

Yesterday I had a very weird ordeal happen to my right hand. I was using my mouse right after typing and got a cramp in my right hand. Now I have had cramps before, but you could see this cramp. My pinkie finger was forced under my ringer finger and I just couldn't move my hand. I didn't try too hard either as I could feel a very tight pull, see and feel a mussel on the right side of my right hand. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to put hot water on my hand. With in a few seconds under the hot water the cramp stopped and my hand snapped back into motion. The pain was too bad, more scary then anything.

Now I've work 5 and 1/2 days this week. Only worked half a day today. Then I work six days straight. So that should go well with my already tired feeling. I just don't want to stop or let my RA stop me from what I want to do. Besides the RA just own at the end of last month when my doctor took me out of work for a few days.

So of course after my half day of work today, I've been on computer all afternoon. The kids are busy playing new video games. So I've been playing games, looking at clothes online, filling out surveys, writing, and chatting. Tomorrow I'm planning on going to Dollywood's Splash Country for a few hours and rest in the water, that is if it not raining. Now if they would just come up with a waterproof computer I could float in the lazy river and be online.

I'm trying to lose weight. As with the "I'm hungry" feeling with the predisone I want to make sure not to gain any weight. I don't think the extra weight will be help with the bone pain and walking issues I have. Now for me, I'm an open book. Part of this blog is to help people who are going through living with Rheumatoid Arthritis or need/wanting to know more about Rheumatoid Arthritis, keep a dairy for me. So. Right now I weigh 199 according to the scale a the walk in clinic. Sadly that is 10 pounds more then the doctor's office of 189. While I hope they scale was off, I'm watching what I eat. Which is also why I keep wanting to over do, because I want to get up and move. My body says ouch the whole way though.

So we keep moving on with he predisone until the six month mark is up. I see the doctor on July 31st. I don't know what we are going to do at this point. To be honest I'm a little worried as I love my job and my job provides the medical and everything my family needs. I just hope my body will continue to let me be a router. A router at the cable company is really stressful. I know I don't like people to be late, so in my job I want to do my best to keep everyone on time. You can start to see the stress right there. I know we all have stories about waiting for the cable guy... well, we are working on improving that.

Please note that the picture above is from k_vohsen on http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1329638

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy