Another Wonderful play with Mother Nature

Its that "Women's Mother Nature" time for me again. The wonder pain of every join hurting and funny aches all over my body. Off and on I've been hot and cold. I assume funny levels of Iron since my iron goes low. No energy and cramps. What a wonderful weekend this is going to be. Thankfully I'm off tomorrow, so I'm not planning on doing much. My hands ache but I do my best just to keep doing what I wish.

Women have always been grumpy and not feeling well during a harsh month, but it can sure take a toll when a body isn't already up to par. Maybe next month will be better.

My day job and my online jobs all including typing, so my hands are good at taking a beating. When I get into a pool everything feels better until I have to get out again. I dream of one day having an indoor pool so I can use it anytime. Its seems like the public pools are either never open at the right time or over crowded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy