Change of Plans

Not being found of the idea of getting a weekly shot, I called my insurance copany and prescription coverage and found I don't need to try Enbrel before getting Rituxan. I've had Rituxan before and it an IV infusion every six months. Both have plan to help with prescription co-pays as well.

I called my doctor and yesterday she agreed to set me up with Rituxan. Now I'm just waiting for when. Thankfully I work for a very awsome company now with great insurance that has an out of pocket cap, I know that I will easily met that cap.. just gotta work on paying on that cap to keep a float.

Right now my hands are very swollen and hurt, although I shouldn't type right now I wanted to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy