Left arm turning at elbow

I've been talking about my left arm since November. I'm back on 5mg of prednisone, so my arm is almost straight by itself. A little bit of work, stretching and all, the elbow does go straight but it still not normal. The elbow is opening all the way, but to me, the elbow is bending in an odd position. Like when you see a joint that is starting to get deformed, it is no longer straight and often bends.

Well I'm working on getting the RA to stop, but my five or so years without insurance has taken its toll on my body. Only 32 years but the damage can easily be seen. I'll have to share some picture later on.

Enbrel company called today, which was really nice, they were asking if I had any questions, verifying when I'll start taking Enbrel (the 15th of Feb.), and to let me know they have a free nurse to answer questions and professional to answer insurance questions. Enbrel also had co-pay assistance for me which will give the enbrel free for six month, then 10 per month after that.

Enbrel also has programs for un-insurance, but from experience I know it is almost impossible to find a doctor if your not insurance that can prescribe enbrl for RA. Rheumatologist are very expensive, not that they don't deserve some of it.

Less pain today overall.. so I think we are getting better each day. Only time will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy