Ouch

Well I want to do more. 1. to lose weight and 2. because I've been told to stretch more. I've already over done it a bit as my right knee is throbbing in pain. The pain is never just one spot in the knee. The pain is all around the knee.

My left elbow is going straight but aches. My right arm is having odd pain going down my arm between the shoulder and elbow, kind of odd but it is an annoying pain.

My hands throbbed today at work too, so they aren't liking to type too much today. I'm going to go try a hot shower and sleep. I got my prescriptions filled today so tomorrow I'll add 5mg of prednisone to my my pills so hopefully I can keep moving and fill better soon. Although it hurts, I want to lose weight and start moving more. I can't wait for summer as a pool would be wonderful right now... maybe I'll be able to get a hot tub in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing

Broken bones with RA

Feets, Foots, and Toesy